Residential sales & purchases
Our friendly property team has all the experience you'll need to help you buy or sell your home. We'll guide you through every step of the process and can assist with:
- freehold and leasehold properties
- co-ownership, shared equity and right-to-buy arrangements
- sales by executors or administrators of a deceased person's estate
- sales under power of attorney
We can offer fixed fees for conveyancing in the majority of cases. To request a quote, or for more information, just contact us.
Guide to Buying and Selling (pdf 0.07mb)
Our Residential sales & purchases Team
- Simon Cowell
Simon is the head of our commercial property department. Prior to joining Harland & Co in 1996 he worked for Legal 500 firms in the North East of England and was an in-house property solicitor for a substantial plc.
More about Simon Cowell
- Diane Grayson
Diane is the managing director at Harland & Co. Diane joined Harland & Co in 1999 and has been a director since 2004. She deals with all aspects of property work but specialises in commercial property matters. Diane currently heads up the residential property department.
More about Diane Grayson
- Jadwiga Balmforth
Jadwiga joined our residential property team at Harland & Co. in 2019 as a Conveyancing Executive.
She has over 20 years experience of dealing with residential property sales and purchases.
More about Jadwiga Balmforth
- Jenny Bell
- Jenny is the latest addition to our residential property team having over 20 years’ experience in residential conveyancing.
More about Jenny Bell